Are you ready?
- What is the name of the only Harry Potter character who is specified to wear their hair in dreadlocks?
- Who is the student who is close friends with Fred and George Weasley?
- Which student did Harry observe giving a small crowd of others a glimpse of his pet tarantula?
- Who is an avid Gryffindor Quidditch team supporter, as well as the Quidditch game commentator during six of Harry’s Hogwarts years?
- Who espouses the opinion that all Slytherin students should be expelled as a protective measure during the 1992 attack of muggle-born students by the heir of Slytherin?
- Who hosted the show Potterwatch under the codename “River?”
- Who levitates nifflers into Dolores Umbridge’s office in revolt?
- Who admires Harry’s “pet dog” Snuffles on Platform 9 3/4 before Harry’s fifth year?
- Who does Harry recommend Essence of Murtlap to when they land in detention with Umbridge for pointing out that exploding snap has nothing to do with Umbridge’s subject matter?
- Who helps George Wealsey slam Death Eater Yaxley to the floor during the Battle of Hogwarts?
- Which Harry Potter character is portrayed in both the film and the video game adaptation of OoTP by Luke Youngblood?
- Which character’s initials are L.J.?
- Which character’s first name is Lee?
- Which character’s last name is Jordan?
- Which character with any of the aforementioned names is a Gryffindor student?
- Which character with any of the aforementioned names is a member of the DA?
- Which character with any of the aforementioned names is a member of Potterwatch?
- Which character with any of the aforementioned names fought in the Battle of Hogwarts?
- Which character with any of the aforementioned names was portrayed by an actor who later went on to portray Magnitude in Community?
- Which character’s name is Nadroj Eel spelled backwards?
1. Lee Jordan 2. Lee Jordan 3. Lee Jordan 4. Lee Jordan 5. Lee Jordan 6. Lee Jordan 7. Lee Jordan 8. Lee Jordan 9. Lee Jordan 10. Lee Jordan 11. Lee Jordan 12. Lee Jordan 13. Lee Jordan 14. Lee Jordan 15. Lee Jordan 16. Lee Jordan 17. Lee Jordan 18. Lee Jordan 19. Lee Jordan 20. Lee Jordan
BTW. Lee Jordan needed to be in the movies more. And in the books more. MORE. And that is not an April Fool’s opinion.